Patco 555 is an acid-free overlaminating tape used for books, magazines, documents, graphics, signs and placards. The tape conforms around book spines for permanent protection. Coated with a special non-yellowing, acid-free adhesive. Also can be used as surface protection tape against moisture, UV, solvents and abrasion. Features & Benefits
• Conformable and performs well over a wide temperature range.
• High adhesion over long periods.
• Excellent clarity with no yellowing or discoloration (UV stable).
• Super clear film for invisible protection.
• Tough and abrasion resistant.
• No edge bleed.
Made in the U.S. If not otherwise specified widths shown in dropdown are in inches. NOTES: Sizes shipped will typically be the tape industry standard metric-cut sizes, i.e. 24mm for each 1 inch of nominal tape width ordered (rolls are approximately 5% narrower than the nominal size). This product's actual size is 12mm x 60 ft. This tape is typically cut to width from log rolls so most sizes ship on non-branded plain white cores. As with any adhesive tape product it is always the user's responsibility to determine that the product is suitable for their intended use; e.g. if you want to remove a product cleanly from a specific type of substrate please test on an inconspicuous area first.Technical Information
• Core: 3 inch diameter
• Backing/Carrier: low density polyethylene (LDPE) film
• Adhesive: acrylic (acid-free)
• Thickness: 5.5 mils (carrier, adhesive) 4.5 mils (carrier)
• Adhesion: 70 ounces per inch (to stainless steel test panel)
• Tensile Strength: 12 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
• Application Temperature: 50F to 120F
• Service/Operating Temperature: -40F to 200F
• Elongation: 450 %